Kefir Related Articles
The world of Kefir
Welcome to the world of kefir located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I believe you will find this site a simple, useful and resourceful kefir site to help you enjoy making and drinking kefir for the betterment of your health and of those you love.
"A beautifully written book! Very thorough and covers everything you need to know..." - Mrs Ramona R
Want to make kefir confidently?
Find all the needed information
in the ebook below:
125g butter softened
120g brown sugar
2 medium eggs
1 tsp vanilla
300g Milk Kefir
pinch of salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 medium very ripe bananas mashed
30g raisins (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 275 F
2. Mix dry ingredients together and set aside
3. Cream butter & sugar together until light and fluffy
add eggs one at a time, and vanilla and mix with beaters
add dry ingredients and kefir and mix well
4. Stir in mashed bananas and raisins, if used.
5. Put in greased pan and bake at 275 degrees for
approximately 1 hour. It is done when toothpick inserted into
center of cake comes away clean.
6. Enjoy. You may wish to eat it with some bluberries or